Friday, January 2, 2009

Looking for Gnomes in all the Wrong Places

As unoriginal as it is, I've decided to get a gnome to bring with me. Only, I can't seem to find one. Actually, it took me the better part of an hour to come up with a useful picture of a gnome (over all, I'm happy with it; I like the bunny and the little mouse).

I've looked at those little travel gnomes, the kind you get for $10 at bookstores, but I can't find a cute one. I've been obsessed with gnomes since I was very small, and my traveling companion must be adorable, or at least very weird.

I would be taking my Doctor McCoy doll, actually, but I'm afraid of losing him. For the same reason, I'm in agony over whether or not to bring Dot, my stuffed chimp. She's come everywhere with me since I was four or five, but I'm afraid she'll get lost or ruined while I'm camped out on some random trail somewhere. Oh, the humanity! (has anyone else ever wondered what on earth that means?)

I think that's it, for the gnome post. Now I just need to figure out how else I'm going to fill up this blog for the next four months... FOUR MONTHS! That seems a lot sooner when you say it out loud.

Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment