Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Day, Another Blog

I've given up on counting the number of blogs I have or have had. The short answer to the question how many blogs do you have? is Too many. Nonetheless, I think my upcoming trek into the unknown warrents a new one.

In May, I'll be setting off for parts unknown (I mean, of course, that I don't know where I'm going, not that I'm planning to become an amature explorer and go to parts of the earth never before seen my man--just thought I'd clear that up). I made the blog today instead of closer to May because I don't anticipate having much free time after this. My crazy plan is going to require a fair bit of capital, and I figure I'm going to have to work sixty odd hours a week for the next few months if I want to do this thing, and oh, how I want to do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment