Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Also, Matches

It's amazing the number of weird little things that you can almost forget, planning for a trip like this, and even more amazing when and where those things occur to you. Today - mere moments ago, in fact - I realized that in all of my multiple lists, I haven't included matches. There're probably about a million and a half other things that I haven't included, but here I was, working away and my mind just went matches! and I felt suddenly inclined to blog about it.

I think I probably have a lighter listed, but matches - well, matches are important. Redbird Light Anywhere matches, to be exact. My favourite kind, since I was a little girl.

Weird, I know, but don't worry; this blog will get a lot more interesting once I'm actually on my way somewhere. Happy Travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment