Friday, August 6, 2010

The Bus, Part 1

From my travel journal (started August 2010):

In Toronto.  First chance I've had to write.  Stayed up all night last night.  Mum & Rhiannon came to the station w/ me.  Gorgeous security guard helped me carry my bags;... Bus is moving. Got taggys... forgot pen; had to sharpen pencil from sketch book.  Some guy asked for $$, but I didn't have any... May have to spend some for a pen; can't believe I didn't pack one.

Don't know where we are, some guy just got kicked off the bus for being drunk.  12:40pm.

Somewhere past Barry... I slept a lot.  Been sitting next to a really cool English guy named Mark, who as I write this is making friends with some girl and her dog.  We've been chatting back and forth for the parts of the trip that we've both been awake.  We're on a 15 minute break right now and I rushed, thinking I was going to miss the bus.  Bought a razor & toothpaste & 5 Gum. $10.00.  So glad I packed food!

No comments:

Post a Comment