Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jack

I was given a Captain Jack Sparrow doll from McDonald's by my brother's girlfriend for my birthday a couple of years back. He's still in his package, but I'm wondering if he could be my travel gnome. He would need a gnomey hat, of course, and would have to come out of his package, but since I have no intention of selling my adorable birthday gift, that much isn't a problem for me.

My sisters would probably freak out. All three of us were so desperate for one of those Jack dolls that we actually ate at McDonald's several times, in an effort to get one. It was just happy coincidence that when Deanna got one, it was my birthday that was coming up next.

I sort of want to leave Mr. Jack in his package, because he's pristine, and will one day be an interesting example of what life was like now, when now is then. I don't know. I guess I've got a while to figure it out, anyway... We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment